Project Managers - Client Facing - Leeds - Software Development/Implementation - £45,00 to £65,000 + 10% matched pension
A leading Financial Services organisation looking set to grow. The organisation seeks a Project Manager to support both internal and client facing projects.
We are seeking Project Managers with experience of implementing complex technical projects within large scale environments. These are excellent opportunities for experienced Project Managers to help support a range of exciting projects. You will be responsible for working with clients up to board level and will need strong stakeholder management skills. You will be comfortable managing multiple smaller projects or larger multi-million pound projects as required.
- Project management of software projects and business projects and platform implementations
- Financial Services and understanding of FCA regulations
- Experience of working to a range of methodologies such as Prince 2, Waterfall or Agile
Strong project governance
- Experience of delivering projects within one or more structured project management methodologies.
- Ability to understand business objectives and the role of IT. systems in supporting organisational strategy.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.