Software Designer - SQL, C# - Home based or Leeds - up to £60,000 + 20% Pension + Share Scheme
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Solutions Designer/Consultant to join a Dynamic and forward-thinking Software company. Reporting into the Head of Professional Services, your responsibilities will include being the client and business point of contact across a full SDLC, from Design, Development and Delivery.
Although this role will not involve "hands on" Development, you will need to have a great technical understanding and previous experience ideally with database development and/or C# knowledge. The role the role will involve customer engagement and therefore it is imperative that you are presentable and have excellent interpersonal skills.
Your primary duties will include:
* Partake and provide expertise, guidance and delivery for client engagements, with a technical consultative approach
* Produce designs and estimates as part of the project initiation phase for a customer and provide scope of design changes in line with the client requirements
* Overseeing and providing consultancy for Software Design and development including; SQL, C# and Web API
* Taking part in workshops with developers, consultants and customers to elaborate problems or design solutions.
* Providing testing before go live
To qualify for this role, you will have:
* Experience of the full Software Development Lifecyle, with/technical project management or Consultative experience within a commercial environment
* Experience of RDBMS - SQL
* Experience in C# would be advantageous
* Contributed effectively within a team & listened to and engaged with customers
In return for your skills and experience, we offer you a competitive salary and a challenging career.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.