Solution Designer - Database design SQL - Home based or Leeds - up to £60,000 + 20% Pension + 28 days holiday
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Solution Designer to join a Dynamic and forward-thinking Software company. Reporting into the Design Team Lead, you will be responsible for the design and architecture of software solutions. The role would require experience across the full SDLC, from design, development and delivery.
As there are a variety of projects, there are opportunities for both candidates looking to remain "hands on" as well as focused designers/architects. You will need to have a great technical understanding and previous experience ideally with database development and/or C# knowledge.
Your primary duties will include:
* Partake and provide expertise, guidance and delivery for client engagements, with a technical consultative approach
* Produce designs and estimates as part of the project initiation phase for a customer and provide scope of design changes in line with the client requirements
* Overseeing and providing consultancy for Software Design and development including; SQL, C# and Web API
* Taking part in workshops with developers, consultants and customers to elaborate problems or design solutions.
To qualify for this role, you will have:
* Experience of the full Software Development Lifecyle, working with diverse technical teams in multiple locations
* Experience of RDBMS - SQL
* Experience in C# would be advantageous
* Contributed effectively within a team & listened to and engaged with customers
In return for your skills and experience, we offer you a competitive salary and a challenging career.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.