Solutions Architect - Cloud/Software
Modis are currently working in partnership with a market leading software solutions provider to recruit an experienced Solutions Architect with strong knowledge of cloud technologies and software development. continuous development of Cloud and Hosting services into internal and external clients.
This role is fully homebased with some very occasional travel.
As a Solutions Architect you will engage directly with clients in support of the clarification or shaping of needs; solution architecture, definition of requirements and priorities, identification of solution choices and development of solutions. In this role as Solution Architect you will require a wide range of technical knowledge to help drive the technology strategy for the customer.
- Design and architectural governance of complete solutions from inception through delivery to handover.
- Scoping, feasibility and definition and leading solution designs and configuration for the engagement
- Support bid and tender responses
- Promote co-operation and facilitate coordination of all technical and non-technical streams within a programme to achieve the successful delivery of an integrated solution.
- Be an excellent communicator and comfortable at explaining and presenting both solutions and rationale for decision making to a technical and non-technical audience via documentation and presentations.
- Support the Project / Programme manager / Director in understanding risks, dependencies and issues that exist and the impact that these may have on the project / programme.
- Understand what the project / programme will deliver from a business and benefits perspective and to advise on areas where this in not congruent with the proposed solution.
- Proven Solution Architecture experience
- Must have strong commercial awareness, and an understanding of how businesses work financially
- Possesses a broad knowledge of solution areas such as transformation and migration, security, business analysis, applications, integration and infrastructure, service management, including trends in the current marketplace and understand how these interact to arrive at a solution.
- Expert in using architectural principles and frameworks. Preferably TOGAF 9 Certified
- Good cloud technology exposure with Azure and / or AWS, preferably and Azure or AWS Certified Solution Architect
- Experience of designing & implementing solutions as part of multi-stream change programmes.
- Hands-on experience with container-orchestration, Cloud, databases and programming languages is advantageous.
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge to join a leading organisation that makes a real and impacting difference, please apply now.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.