SQL Database Administrator - DBA - Up to £65k + 30% Bonus - Fully Remote
A market leading service provider looking to recruit an experienced SLQ DBA to join an experienced team. The organisation has one of the largest SQL estates in the world.
As a SQL Database Administrator you will provide specialised DBA support across Microsoft SQL Server database platforms. You will possess excellent troubleshooting skills and demonstrate the ability to make key technical decisions on your own accord. You should be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Responsible for providing technical support for all in scope Microsoft SQL Server database environments including new installations and upgrades.
- Support define, implement and manage customers SQL Server database environments in line with architectural standards.
- You will assist developers and other DBAs with developments, implementations, upgrades and ongoing maintenance of the database environments.
- Excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server 2008R2/2012/2014/2016/2017
- Good T-SQL knowledge
- Understanding of High Availability and Disaster Recovery, including working experience of Log Shipping, Data Mirroring, SQL Always On and WSFC
- Excellent decision making/problem solving skills
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.