Mid-Level Software Developer (C#.Net)
C# / ASP.NET / SQL / Developer / Software House / Leicester/ Remote
£35,000 - £45,000 plus competitive benefits
Hybrid / Leicester
Full Time / Permanent
My client is a well-established software house company who are seeking a driven Mid-Level Software Developer with experience in C# and the Microsoft Stack to join their expert Software Development team.
As a Software Developer, you are responsible for developing the client's software products. You will become a vital member of the Development team. You must have strong developer skills, be hardworking and fit in well with an established team. This is a predominantly remote role with an occasional requirement to be on site for social events.
The product is developed in .NET / ASP.NET 4.X, and they are actively migrating the product and architecture to the latest versions of .NET and cloud technologies. This role would suit someone who is happy to work on a .NET 4.x product and be involved in the migration to newer ASP.NET 6 / 7. All skills for the migration can be learned along the path. There are also opportunities for web development in React, Typescript if you are interested!
This product is deployed both on-prem, and in the Azure Cloud. Cloud is the focus for deployment in the future, and they are migrating existing customers to cloud based deployment. You will either have, or learn, cloud deployment, including docker.
Truly a role not be missed!
- Actively be involved in the continuous development and modernisation of company products.
- Promote and advocate best practices within the team and throughout the business.
- Open to web development and Typescript.
- A willingness to learn cloud deployment.
- Ability to write clean code that others can understand and maintain.
- Identifying or diagnosing performance problems and dependencies, escalating where appropriate.
- Continually update skills by learning new technologies relevant to the role.
- Staying up to date with tech.
Skills & Experience required:
- Proven experience working as a Software Developer, ideally within a software house environment.
- Experience using Web applications (ideally in a .Net-based environment).
- Experience working with C#, ASP.NET,SQL and ideally Azure, Docker, REST, and Web Development
- Practical and systematic approach to development.
- Having a flexible approach to work.
If this sounds like you apply today for immediate consideration!
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.