Job Title: Oracle EBS Financials Techno-Functional Consultant
Location: Leicestershire then up to 100% remote work
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000
Modis' Oracle ERP team are proud to be working alongside a multi-billion pound company who are looking to add an Oracle 'hybrid' Consultant (70/30 technical to functional) to their team for upcoming project work & BAU support. This role will involve a restructuring phase, data migration, multiple projects and support.
This company will soon be embarking on a project where they will be upgrading their EBS system or moving to Cloud.
You will be joining a diverse team of Functional Consultants, Trainers, BAs, Hyperion, Applications and Analytics. This role will be up to 100% remote working after the initial month. This is a one stage 'face-to-face' interview process.
This role is perfectly suited to an experienced Oracle Consultant who is an expert with the technical Oracle stack who has had an exposure to functional processes / possesses a functional understanding.
- Oracle Applications Framework (OAF).
- Business processes: P2P, O2C or R2R
- Oracle Applications - E-Business Suite R12 preferred
- Oracle Financials, a mixture of the following: GL, AP, AR, Fixed Assets, Cash Management
- Experience on Oracle projects
- Excellent verbal & written communications
- Exposure to the following Oracle EBS modules: Projects (Project Management, Project Accounting), HR, Payroll, Procurement.
- Configuration of operating units
- BI Publisher
- 100% remote working
- 7.5% bonus
- Healthcare (BUPA)
- 27 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- iPhone 7
If you are looking for an excellent blend of project work, personal development and to work for a highly skilled, close-knit team, then please apply!
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy