Salary - £50k - £65k
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Incredible pension plan
- Flexible well being benefits including private medical insurance.
A reputable industry leading entertainment company which is vastly evolving.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills to be able to speak directly with internal stakeholders to ascertain their needs in order to support and enhance our system. You support and keep current on new releases and AppExchange solutions. We're looking for diverse thinkers who can bring new ideas to the party.
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance.
- Ensure all completed projects and developments are handed over to the business with the correct suite of procedures and handover documents so that business as normal service can continue once the project is completed
- Develop applications and business solutions within the Salesforce platform to support business functions and meet project objectives, aligned with the company's corporate goals.
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 and App Builder certifications
- Experience working with Office 365
- 2 + years Salesforce Development experience.
- Experience in using APEX, Lightning and Service Cloud.
- Experience in VisualForce.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.