Data Analyst - SQL /Python/ Power BI Lincoln - hybrid working - UK drivers' licence is essential Up to £45K + Benefits
Lincoln - hybrid working - UK drivers' licence is essential
Up to £45K + BenefitsWe are currently working with an independent financial firm specialising in Audit, Banking Finance, Forensic & Litigation and Cryptoassets based in East Midlands. They are looking for Data Analysts to strengthen their use of data across the organisation, acting as a trusted advisor for their business leaders in various functional areas.
What will you be doing:
- Translating strategic priorities into data requirements
- Preparing financial data for operational and analytical use
- Pulling, cleansing, structuring, and integrating data from Practice Management, IRIS, and other databases
- Engineering forecasting / scenario generation solutions / reporting
- Building business intelligence dashboards
- Delivering data sets and aggregations to support the Directors and Senior Managers
- Developing standard reports and templates for KPIs
- Consolidating data for analytical applications such as BDO activities
- Investigating data and reporting issues and create reconciliation procedures
- Developing re-usable models to analyse business performance and automate commentaries for the Directors
What will you need:
- Previous experience working within a data analysis role
- Experience working in private sector, financial, accounting, or similar industry
- Proactive approach not only using data to identify problems but working with others to recommend potential solutions
- Experience importing data and building reports with data visualisation tools such as Power BI/ Tableau
- Hands on experience using data processing tools such as Excel, VBA, SQL, and Python
- Present, communicate, and disseminate data appropriately and with high impact
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate complex problems simply and act as a bridge between technical and non-technical colleagues
- UK driving licence for client and office visits
Interested or want to find out more, please send your CV or email me - firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE DOES NOT OFFER SPONSOPRSHIP
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.