- Hands-on experience on Application support
- Good knowledge on ITIL process and experience on ITSM tools(SNOW, etc.)
- Good knowledge of Tools mentioned in JD (Informatica)
- End to End Runs - monitor and support if any issues, coordinating with business, and other dependent teams in case of inputs delay.
- Monitoring the app servers/ DB servers for the deadlocks/resources issues during everyday runs
- Monitoring the GORP loads from different BUs
- Shared drive space monitor / GMC on-premise server clean-up every day for space
- Provide data for the weekly meetings for the different teams(RPT, GMC.GPTI etc) from the splunk logs
- creating /editing Splunk dashboards and reports
- Patching the non-prod and prod app servers if any updates available
- Any new joiners to the team, adding to the required DLs, access to the required shared folders etc.
- DB password maintenance and changing when expiration is near
- Service account maintenance for the Prod and Non-Prod Servers
- Monitoring the Engine (Grid Servers) and Restarting if required (in case of any critical issues)
- provide access to the required CEs ( they have delegate access)
- approve any SNOW requests for DB refresh
- Deployment during release - TSTA and PROD env. (Note that deployment is manual in multiple servers )
- Deployment to the DR servers post the release is stabilized
- Perform DR activities /testing
- Communicate with the team if any issue occurs repeatedly in the production and get a PBI created for that
- Monitor the Informatica Workflows and run manually if anything failed or delayed due to external/other teams dependency
- Create/Update documents - release documents, Ops handbook, and other related documents for Ops
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.