Job Title: API Engineer (SC Clearance)
Contract: 6 Months
Rate: 758 GBP Per Day Inside IR35
Have experience designing, developing, testing and managing APIs in Apigee (preferred) or another API Gateway product.
- Have experience with use of DevOps toolings for CI /CD automation as Jenking, Git.
- Familiar with RESTful principles, OAuth2, JWT, Integration, yaml language and Open API Specification Standard.
- Capable of working in an agile development environment, both as part of a team and individually
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast paced environment, collaborating with others, contributing to design and estimating discussions and utilising stakeholders management skills
- Have good communication skills and is confortable presenting technical designs to senior stakeholders
- Not required, but it would be awesome if you/you're: 1) Have worked in a client facing environment; 2) Hold industry relevant certifications; 3) Have managed teams and/or worked across multiple projects;
- This role is primarly based in London and remote working is limited.
Preferably SC cleared (either active or lapsed), however we may be able to consider candidates eligible for SC.
1 - Apigee API Development (P3 - Advanced) | 2 - Karate Framework (P3 - Advanced) | 3 - Node.js (P2 - Intermediate)
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.