Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
* Hands-on experience in design, build, and configuration of applications to meet business process and application requirements in a squad using Scrum/Kanban
* A strong background in designing and developing RESTful APIs within a microservices architecture (inc. using Java Spring)
* Strong experience in driving the quality and performance of microservices
* Experience in driving automation through BDD/TDD, using associated tools for testing and continuous integration & deployment
* An ability to support and coach 1-2 engineers
* An ability to challenge colleagues in doing what's right for the business
* A passion for finding viable, and valuable solutions to problems
Must: Java 8+, Spring, Microservices, AWS, Docker, REST, and BDD via CI/CD, Tomcat, and API design
Extra: AWS certified, Open API, Spring Data, Mockito, Jest, Scrum/Agile, and Apigee
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.