IT Business Analyst | London | To £60k
I am working with a global organisation who are on the market for an IT Business Analyst (moving into a Relationship Management position) to join their growing team. This person will be integral to the growth of this business and act as the key person sitting between IT and the wider business. You will have experience in this area of business previously and ensure that their technology platforms keep them ahead of their competition.
Our client work in professional services but utilise their IT teams and applications to ensure that the products and services they offer are at the forefront of the FinTech space. Subsequently, they need someone who can manage this relationship and take full ownership and responsibility for aligning and delivering on these objectives.
Some of the key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Build strong relationships with business leaders across all departments
- Understand business needs and challenges to advise on optimal IT solutions
- Drive IT project success by partnering closely with business stakeholders
- Communicate IT roadmaps, changes, and new services clearly to the business
- Identify opportunities for process improvements through new technologies
- Act as point of escalation for IT service delivery issues
The requirements for this role are as follows:
- Relationship Management or Business Analysis background (strong stakeholder management focus)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management ability
- Strong consulting and negotiation skills
- Passion for partnering with the business to enable change
- Experience in a professional services firm preferred
If this role could be of interest to you then please get in touch for immediate consideration. This role will be a hybrid position in their central London office. In return, you'll be joining an outstanding organisation who are growing at a strong rate. You'll be given a salary of up to £60k and a great benefits package.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.