As a Business Analyst you will be joining a company going through an exciting period of digital and cloud transformation. You will be joining a development environment which is a mixture of Agile and Waterfall.
- Act as domain expert and / or SME for assigned Product or Project.
- Support the Product Owner in prioritisation and analysis of the backlog. Be able to take on Product Owner role when required.
- Identifying and analysing requirements from stakeholders from other business areas or Product Teams.
- Analysis of new and existing systems and processes to support impact assessment and provide technical detail for new developments.
- Contribute towards refinement of requirements, support testing and work alongside the technical team(s) to identify and plan out the appropriate solution(s).
- Actively participate and contribute in daily stand-ups, testing, sprint planning, retrospectives and sprint reviews.
- Support the team in the resolution of bugs / defects using analytical skills to understand root cause and propose recommendation to resolve.
- Experience working as a BA or similar analytical / consultant role.
- Proven track record in driving and delivering business benefit changes.
- Experience of working in both waterfall and Agile delivery methodologies.
- Experience of working alongside a Product Team as a BA.
- Experience of working on large complex IT and Regulatory projects.
- Experience and / or knowledge of the function of Product Teams within a business.
- Analytical experience in extracting and interpreting data into statistical information, and presenting to business users.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.