Change Manager/ Change Analyst / Full Time / Permanent / London
How would you like to work for an award-winning Salesforce Partner that is becoming one of the fastest-growing implementation partners in the UK? My client work across all Salesforce products to enhance any customer sales and marketing activity experience.
Title: Change Analyst Location: London, Hybrid (1-2 days on-site) Type/Hours: Permanent, Full Time VISA: No support available Salary: Very attractive!
- Complete the change management assessments
- Retain a relationship with the stakeholders
- Measure and analyse the success rates
- Help to support the senior leaders
- Collaborate with coach managers and specialists
- Maintain user readiness and portfolio
- Excellent understanding of a change process
- Experience in managing methodologies, tools
- Relevant certifications
- If you have any salesforce knowledge - this would be a bonus
- End-of-year bonuses
- Pension scheme
- Training days - paid for
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Free lunches and treats
- Annual bonuses
For more information, please email me at Manisha.email@example.com
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.