Cloud Architecture, Cloud migration, public cloud, Azure, AWS
Position: Cloud Migration Architect
Duration: 3 months-renewable, remote working until restrictions lift, thereafter 2-3 days a week onsite, accommodation and travel can be expensed.
Start date: ASAP
Rate: £500-£600 dependant on relevant experience and certifications
Scope of work:
This Cloud Migration Architect role will play an integral part within an extremely talented team, building the foundation of customers utilising a hybrid cloud model. You will have the opportunity to bring new agile ideas into your customer environments.
This role undertakes a significant deep dive into complex performance issues to increase efficiency and reduce customer incidents. You will be required to design Public Cloud platforms and the migration path for your customers.
As a Cloud Migration Architect, you will play a pivotal role in joining my client on their journey to become leading-edge in their field and build the organisation of tomorrow.
Required experience and skills:
- Experience of migrating and deploying cloud-based solutions (Azure & AWS)
- Cloud based certifications
- Proven experience of analytical thinking by breaking down a problem or situation into its component parts and identifying the relationships between these parts.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a project team
- The ability to communicate complex ideas in a focused, simple and commercially relevant manner to peers and a senior audience
- Ability to clearly articulate and portray the solution via presentations, workshops and solution architecture documents
- Some understanding of Application, Data, Infrastructure, Integration, Security, Web Architectures, so that end-to-end solution architectures can be defined
If you're interested, please send me your updated CV and I will be in touch
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy