Cloud Security Consultant
My client is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformations.
Their UK Cyber Security Team has approximately 200 security and risk management professionals who are qualified and equipped to tackle their customers' most challenging security-related concerns.
This is an excellent role for a candidate with a strong Cloud bias/background in cyber security and who wishes to be part of an enthusiastic, successful and growing Security team. As a Cloud Security Consultant you will be in a technical, client-facing role, supporting and guiding clients with their Cloud migration or security improvements to existing or expanding cloud adoption.
Cloud Security Consultant - What you'll do
Specifying, communicating and delivering the Security Consulting, Security Architecture and Engineering services aligned with one or more of the main model for Cybersecurity Transformation and Enablement Services.
- Design, develop and build security reference architectures for public, private, and hybrid Cloud based systems within Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or other cloud providers
- Identify, design and deploy solutions to secure cloud usage, whether cloud-native or COTS solutions
Cloud Security Consultant - What you'll bring
- A firm understanding of the cloud service, security and deployment models for IaaS, PaaS and SaaS and Function as a Service (FaaS) service offerings provided by Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud platforms
- A firm understanding of the security, configuration and deployment requirements for SaaS offerings (such as Salesforce or O365) is highly desirable
- Proven ability to design and implement secure cloud architectures and designs that meet clients' business requirements and incorporate appropriate and sustainable security controls and risk reductions
- Experience with assessing, developing, designing, implementing, operationalising and documenting a comprehensive set of security technologies and processes within SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud environments
- Experience with service-oriented architecture for cloud-based services
- Experience with enterprise applications (architecture, development, support, and troubleshooting)
- Experience with enterprise architecture and working as part of a cross-functional team to implement solutions
- Experience with deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management (Puppet, Chef, Docker, etc.)
Cloud Security Consultant
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.modis.co.uk/candidate-privacy-information-statement