Cloud Security Architecture - Design secure and scalable solution based on the client's business and technical requirements
* Be able to identify and remediate security weak points in current solution at the design phase as well or during POC
* Expertise in GCP solution architecture role
* Knowledge of GCP cloud Security control including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption at transit, key management, vulnerability assessment, application firewall, etc.
* Able to effective use GCP managed service e.g BigQuery, Cloud Bigtable, Spanner, GCS, Dataproc, Cloud Function, Cloud Run, Data catalogue, DLP
* Assist in the design and creation of HLD & LLD solution design from Components, access control and IAM-UAM perspective
* Build and review GCP RBAC model for various Components
* Review product guardrails within bank policies and best practice
* Build IAM-UAM framework on various data layers
* Experience in building DLP framework and solution
* GCP native DLP solution design and implementation
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.