Credit Operations Officer FTC - 12 months London Up to 60k per annum - depending on experience Responsibilities:
FTC - 12 months
Up to 60k per annum - depending on experience
- Financial service/banking experience - within Credit Operations/Transactions
- Understanding of Loans
- Prepare & investigate the Customer Exposure Reports and Overdrawn Accounts report.
- Identify any anomalies
- Advise the HCO about remedial action from the respective departments.
- Loan Book Administration - ensuring correct procedures and sign-offs are met before disbursement of facility.
- Monitor Risk Participation and Loan Record Reports.
- Ensure compliance with Credit policy, Operations Manuals and other related policies as directed by the HCO.
- Review Correspondent Banking facilities.
- Credit reviews and facility documentation.
- Investigate and escalate any issues to the HCO.
- Daily check and attend to all reconciliations.
- Seek verification from the HCO before any entries or transactions passed are forwarded on to the Head of Finance for authorisation.
- Monitoring of Financial Institutions and Corporate Customers.
- Review Limits on Exposure reports and ensure all limits are accurate and updated.
- Management Information reports.
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Good attention to details
- Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Temenos T24/Swift applications - preferable but not compulsory
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.