Role - Customer Support Account Management (12365102) Contract - 12 Month with possibility of extension Location - Initially remotely (candidates will be expected to be office based (central London) and commute daily when restrictions are lifted)
Daily Rate - 200GBP Per Day (Inside IR35)
It is for customer support & account management - need experience in doing product outreaches, pls see the JD below. UPDATEDMinimum requirements
* BS/BA or equivalent in business, engineering, operations OR 4 years experience in lieu of degree.
* 2+ years of relevant work experience
* 2+ years of account management experience or customer service
* 2+ years of experience with programming languages
* Experience troubleshooting and independently solving technical issues related to software
* Passion for mobile Apps or Games.
* Strong business communication skills. Fluent in both written and spoken English and local language as required by location.
Preferred background / characteristics
* Computer Science degree or equivalent.
* Mobile App or Game development.
* 2+ years of customer service experience dealing with important partners related to technical topics. Preferably in a Sales environment.
* Experience troubleshooting and independently solving technical issues related to mobile Apps and Games.
* In addition to above need 1 or 2 years of Project management experience (for 1 of the S1 Role) pls raise accordingly
Gaming is preferred, but, strong support and account management experience would be the primary criteria. 2 years experience should be ok. , if strong experience in account management and support then we can look at the candidate. Training will be provided for the candidate in the job.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.