D365 CRM Consultant / Techno-Functional
Circa £70,000 + Benefits
Hybrid - once a week in Oxford
The client is looking for an experienced D365 CRM Specialist to join their growing ERP team on a permanent basis. You'll play a crucial part in the implementation and support of D365 CRM/CE for an internal Business Process Change program
- Ensuring MS standards are followed and system is configured optimally for performance Support testing activities and training end users if required
- Assisting with integration of D365 CE with custom/3rd party applications Maintaining, managing and supporting D365 CE application post implementation
- Adhere version control for custom code, builds, releases and deployment Analysing requirements received from BPE & key stakeholders to deliver functional design specification for any customisation's required
- Work closely with technical consultants to design MS D365 CE functional solutions
- 3-5 year's experience in CRM/CE in a technical/functional capacity (the client is looking for an equal balance. NOT a functional or technical consultant)
- Recent lifecyle experience in full D365 CE/CRM implementations
- Good understanding of user management, Security roles, Business Units assigned to user.
- Good understanding on workflows and power automate
- Good understanding of D365 SDK, Common Data Model, Common Data Services for apps
- Knowledge of continuous integration, test & build automation
- Good knowledge of the wider Microsoft 365 stack
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.