D365 F&O Business Analyst
Work Style: Hybrid
Salary: Up to £50,000 (depending on experience)
Client: End user
*this is NOT a generic Business Analyst role - candidates MUST have D365 F&O experience to be considered*
- Identify, test and develop new data sources and functionality ensuring the continuous improvement of the BI tool set
- Use data modelling and analysis to create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements whilst also being mindful of potential risks
- Produce written documentation to support work, report on findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary
- Support the design of new business processes, conducting a thorough analysis of opportunities and alternatives before proposing solutions which deliver business benefits and efficiencies
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 year's experience as a Business Analyst
- Minimum of 2 year's experience working with D365 F&O
- Functional knowledge and experience of Azure DevOps
- Knowledge and experience in Agile and Waterfall delivery methodologies
- Must have been involved in the full development life cycle of at least 1 project
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.