£50,000 - £65,000 (depending on experience)
The client has implemented MS Dynamics AX 2012 in 30+ of its offices across EMEA and is due to upgrade to D365. They are looking for experienced consultants to participate in projects and to provide 3rd level support.
- Implementing D365 F&O across multiple locations
- Identify and document key requirements and design new solutions or customisations
- Perform analysis, system design, setup, data conversion, user acceptance testing and key user training
- Work with different groups in the project - specialist users/end users, business analysts, regional and central management and developers
- Must have a minimum of 4 years experience as D365 Consultant (AX 2009, 2012, D365) working with the Finance modules
- In-depth knowledge of the Dynamics AX Finance modules including related data dictionary, system documentation, forms, class objects and DAX object naming conventions
- Advanced financial accounting knowledge would be an advantage
- Knowledge about EU VAT requirements and mechanisms and able to setup AX Sales tax accordingly
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.