D365 Tester - 6 Months + Extension - Remote - £400p/d
Akkodis are working with an up and coming brand in the MS Dynamics Gold Partner Eco-System who have recently secured a 3 year project to deliver D365CE & F&O to a global end-user in the Manufacturing space.
You will be well versed with the full project life-cycle and be expected to provide in depth knowledge around the testing structure of the project on both CE & F&O.
Key Knowledge & Experience
- Proven experience as an IT Tester, with a focus on either Dynamics 365 CE and Finance & Operations testing (Prioirty is CE).
- Proficiency in test case creation, execution, and defect management.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on delivering high-quality results.
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies and modules.
- Experience with test automation tools and frameworks is a plus
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand testing requirements for the Product Line.
- Develop and execute test cases to verify features & User stories against functional requirements.
- Perform various types of testing, including functional, regression and integration testing.
- Identify, document, and track defects in the defect management system (Azure DevOps).
- Collaborate with developers and business analysts to resolve defects and validate fixes.
- Identify opportunities for test automation and (eventually) support in automated test scripts.
- Communicate test progress, results, and risks/issues to stakeholders.
For more details on the above role, please forward your CV for review and I'll be in touch.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.