D365FO Finance Consultant - 6 Months - UK/EU Applications being accepted - £500-£600p/d DOE
We are currently partnered with a multi country organisation who have embarked on an international rollout of D365FO Finance, SCM & HR.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Implement Dynamics 365 F&O Finance modules on an international scale
- Engage in go-live activities such as data migration
- Deliver high-quality business and software application services to the client
- Ensure successful implementation according to the project plan
- Communicate progress updates to relevant parties
- Advise the client on industry best practices
- Work closely with an international team to ensure seamless project execution
Key Skills Required:
- 5+ Years of D365 Finance Experience
- Working to IFRS standards are a must and you will be expected to understand the Asset Leasing & Subscriptions modules
- Understanding of ERP-related finance topics and finance department procedures
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of an international team
To apply to this role and register your interest, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.