I am currently recruiting on a behalf of a retailer in London who are looking for a Dynamics AX/365FO Functional Consultant to join their team on a permanent basis. Please see below to view further information:
What will your responsibilities be?
- To provide in-depth functional knowledge of the primarily Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Finance and Operations) Business Systems application estate
- Working with IT Business Analysts, evaluate business processes against D365 and related functionality, providing a functional and technical feedback loop to the Business Analysis function
- Working with the development team, provide functional design and support on any new functionality or system enhancements, improving business processes and practices through the use of D365 and related applications
- Support Business Stakeholders and Key Users through all stages of the software development lifecycle (including specification and documentation, unit and User Acceptance Testing, deployment, release and handover to BAU support)
- Provide escalated support to the IT Service Desk on D365 BAU issues, environment monitoring and facilitating smooth day-to-day operations
What experience will you need?
- Proven experience of working as a Functional Consultant preferably within the Retail sector, or manufacturing / production.
- Demonstrable experience of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations ERP application (or Dynamics AX 2012 onwards)
- Can demonstrate extensive functional and technical experience in application support and supporting business-critical IT systems
- Experience in supporting and managing IT integrations, across a variety of platforms and technologies
- Experience in any of the following applications is desirable: Microsoft Modern POS, AGR Demand and Forecast Planning, Episys, Avery Berkel, BarTender, Oracle Hospitality POS, Fourth Food and Beverage
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL) and the Microsoft Power family is also an advantage.
Would this be of interest? If yes, please get in touch today!
Consultant: Kamilla Hagen Email: email@example.com Telephone: 0161 242 8839
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy