One of Modis' leading clients are currently on the lookout for an experienced Data Scientist to join their team on an upcoming programme. The Programme involves a major restructure of the way the organisation manages their data, this affects multiple areas of the organisation and will require a Data Scientist who takes all aspects of the clients business into consideration when creating proposals. Our client are looking for a candidate with a proven background in delivering projects through to production and are able to suggest creative ideas in order to resolve issues across the business.
The key duties of the role will include:
- Designing project analysis, including generating and testing hypotheses
- Conduct mathematically sound analysis
- Work with senior stakeholders across the organisation
- Present results and suggestions on best next steps forward
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- An extensive background in Data Science with a wide range of organisations
- Excellent experience with Python
- Experience and knowledge of statistical modelling
- A proven background working on Machine Learning projects
- Excellent communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a well known brand on a large scale project. This is an initial 6 month contract, however, there is a high possibility that the role will be extended. Due to the current restrictions the role will be working from home. Once restrictions are lifted the position will be based in Central London.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy