We are currently working with a global information technology consultancy who are looking for a Data Scientist to join their growing team in London. What you'll do:
What you'll do:
As the Data Scientist you will advise and implement models in Machine Learning, AI, Optimization, Neural Networks, and several other quantitative approaches. You will work closely with clients to better understand business problems and create solutions to optimize the value.
What you'll need:
- Experience with a Data Science Programming language, such as Python and /or R
- A great understanding of statistical practices as well proven experience with identifying data sources and transforming data
- Experience working with structured and unstructured data sources, AI tools, analytics, and programming languages to drive meaningful data insights
- Proven experience in a client facing role with the ability to facilitate client discussions
- Ability to translate complex analysis into actionable insights to non-technical users
- Further expand partnerships to identify new opportunities for data science applications across the business
Interested? Get in touch for more details.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.