Our client is currently offering a great opportunity for a front-end developer contractor for an Outside IR35 engagement for 3-months with further scope to extend. I'm looking for expert front-end skills and knowledge of the OpenAthens Connect product.
- Must adhere to client's development standards and processes.
- Must work within normal UK office hours.
- Essential skills, knowledge, and behaviours:
- Knowledge of federated single sign-on using SAML protocol.
- Knowledge of OpenAthens products.
- Experience of working with Google Cloud Platform.
- A collaborative way of working with product managers, Ux designers, other developers, and the application architect.
- Significant and demonstrable experience of designing and developing the front-end for enterprise-scale web applications.
- Able to create code that is both high quality and easily maintainable.
- Able to work closely with the existing team to contribute to decisions about technology choice, technical design, and approach.
- Able to create responsive, multilingual front-ends that are fully WCAG 2.1 AA compliant.
- Familiarity of integrating with REST-based APIs
- Knowledge of how to develop secure applications.
- Good verbal and written English-language skills.
The role offers full flexibility to work from home and is an excellent opportunity for a 3-month contract with scope for extension. Please send your CV ASAP for consideration & interview.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.