Head Of Operations / Payment / Payments / Treasury / settlements
Job Title: Head of Operations
Contract type: Fixed term contract (12 months) - Hybrid (London)
Salary: £80-85,000 + Additional benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Operations to join a well-known organization within the International Banking sector in London.
- Lead a team of Operations and Settlements staff and maintain a high level of performance as well as establish robust operational controls.
- Ensure appropriate resource allocation across Banking Operations so that daily operational
- Working with the COO, develop a well-defined and ambitious strategy that is aligned with the business strategy and ensure that this strategy is communicated to all stakeholders.
- Escalate operational issues to the line manager and raise risk incidents where necessary.
- Excellent Management and Leadership skills.
- Proven track record of scaling and optimizing processes through automation.
- Takes a hands-on approach
- Understand Payments (how the authorization of payments work)
- Banking experience is essential
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.