- Dassault Systemes - 3DEXPERIENCE Platform ENOVIA - - Incident management process for issues raised with NNB's cloud infrastructure
- - Coordinate and work with NNB's technical architects, cloud infrastructure provider (Azure) and IO services provider (Avanade) and other application support teams to resolve incidents
- - Oversee the 3DX Runtime Production instance and working with appropriate EIT and Secure Cloud resources then monitor for availability, performance and other key events (e.g., Disk Warning etc.)
- - SLA/OLA Adherence - Support to provide a proposed service level agreement
- - Follow "3DX COTS Recommended Practices of Application Administration" (working with Dassault Platform Authority team) to confirm the appropriate configuration is applied for the given functional and resource
- - Infrastructure Security and Vulnerabilities
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.