Job title: Infrastructure Engineer
Contract: 12-month FTC + additional benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Infrastructure Engineer to join a well-known organization in central London within the banking sector.
In this role as an Infrastructure Engineer, you will support internal infrastructure, networks, and DBs whilst getting stuck in with new infrastructure enhancement projects.
- High Availability design/implementation between Data Centres using HA software, SAN replication, and stand-by database replication.
- Full resilience analysis completed during design / implementation to eliminate any SPOF's
- Produce Disaster recovery procedures available for all members.
- Updating and amending existing databases
- Update and maintain all production technologies ensuring proper maintenance and installation
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.