- Minimum 3 years of experience with Cisco Routing and Switching
- Minimum 3 years of experience with VPN Technologies
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Multiprotocol Label Switching MPLS
- IP networking fundamentals and experience in the application of IP protocols as well as network analysis fundamentals and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with major internet routing protocols specifically, BGP including route reflector typologies, OSPF and MPLS
- Some experience with AWS Contact Centre or other Cloud Voice Solutions is desirable (but not mandatory).
- Problem-solving abilities for recognising technical issues and developing appropriate solutions
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Good knowledge of Internet VPN-based technologies IPSec, SSL
- Excellent communication was written and oral and interpersonal skills
- Should be able to deliver high-quality documentation including word, excel & Visio
- Industry certification like CCNA or any latest cloud certification plus
Working from home but may be required to work from the office as well. If the candidates are not very good, we will coach them as per our requirements.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.