We are currently looking for 2 experienced Kotlin Engineers for a new REMOTE freelance role for 6 months + possible extension for our customer who are based in Germany. If you are successful in getting this position your contract will be with Modis Germany, it would be great to know if you are interested in this role if so please send over your most updated CV?
Work Load: Full-Time
RATE: PAID HOURLY IN EUROS
The project is related to efforts to enable the Clients Shipment Notifications team to process shipment notices and create reservations in the warehouse to process incoming goods.
The work includes specific initiatives to improve performance and streamline services to increase system efficiency through microservices improvements and user interface optimization. The project will begin in October with a design phase, an implementation phase in October/November, and rollout in January 2022.
- Independently build a Kotlin backend service with REST APIs.
- Independent integration into the Clients platform landscape
- Independent integration with suppliers to get relevant information and provide API
- Standalone integration with Customer Events on Nakadi to trigger customer messages
- Standalone integration with Customer Mail platform to send information to customer
- Testing of the service
- Integration and live testing
- Live switching
- 5+ years of Kotlin project experience (or 2 years of Kotlin and 3 years of Java project experience).
- 5+ years of project experience in backend programming, Kafka, Rest APIs, Microservices.
- Project experience with cloud-based technology
- Business English
- Project experience in Kubernetes
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.