Lead Data Engineer - Up to 90k (D.O.E)
A Global telecommunications company are actively looking for a talented Lead Data Engineer, with big ambitions for the team and the future of the business - it's an interesting time to join them!
They're looking for a Lead Data Engineer to join their Data Engineering Team, and add value to their culture and show technical leadership when it comes to Azure technologies such as data bricks, data lakes, Kafka and Spark.
What you'll do:
- Utilise Azure Cloud Technology and Python tool sets to develop complex data pipelines.
- lead a small team of Data Engineers, providing technical leadership.
- You will maintain and enforce an excellent standard of coding and adhere to the development standards of the team.
What you'll need:
- Extensive commercial experience as a data engineer using technologies like SQL and Python
- Strong experience with Cloud Technologies preferably Azure or AWS.
- Credible commercial experience using technologies such as Kafka and Spark.
- Prior experience within a leadership position
- Experience working within a Telecoms environment.
This is a full-time role that offers hybrid/flexible working arrangements in their London office. Sponsorship is not provided.
If this role falls outside what you're looking for please let me know your preferences. To add if this role sounds of interest, please send your CV to - firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively give me a call on 02076340427
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.