Network Solutions Programme Management Officer required for long term contract assignment based out of Stevenage, Bristol or Bolton.
Candidates must be eligible to realise SC clearance to "UK Eyes Only" level
Overview of department:
The Network Solutions team is a group-wide function which exists to support overseas offices and to coordinate network strategy for the company by working with the national operations teams. We also contribute to many UK-based initiatives and drive creative non-standard solutions. We are often involved in finding innovative ways to respond to business needs and work with delivery teams to get these ideas into production.
Coordinate network-driven projects in conjunction with suppliers, internal customers and other technical teams. Oversee the implementation of and be the local subject matter expert for the End-to-End project management process.
* Ensure the successful implementation of the PMO's strategy, responsibilities, services and deliverables.
* Monitor Programme reporting and assist team in reporting to Senior Management and stakeholders.
* Provide and maintain a capacity planning and resource tracking
* Update and maintain the Risk Log, Action Log, Decisions Log, and Issue Register
* Track financial reporting whilst ensuring that the programme and projects adhere to the agreed budget
* Ensure cross-programme dependencies are managed and the dependency log is accurately maintained.
* Provide Project planning, Milestone management, Scope management, Financial Management; Change Management across the project portfolio
* Prepare regular status reporting
Skills and Knowledge
* Proven track record for planning, executing, controlling projects and the ability to manage a project and its components simultaneously with minimal supervision
* Experience of managing the complete lifecycle of a project
* Strong skills in creating and maintaining project and programme plans, including risks, actions, issues, dependencies
* Highly proficient IT skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS project
* Excellent written/oral communication skills for reports and presentations
* Diplomatic ability to influence others at all levels of the business
* Strong and demonstrated ability to build lasting relationships with key stakeholders
* Ability to competently mediate disagreements and negotiate agreeable resolutions
* Experience of Programme and project level financial management
* Possess the expert knowledge to identify opportunities for change and the ability to convey the need for change.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.