Are you an NLP Research Scientist looking for a new challenge and to work with a team of like-minded colleagues?
Modis is building a new team of NLP Research Scientists for an Applied AI SaaS company in central London. Currently looking to grow their team up to 10 in the next couple of months. They already have a team of 20+ researchers based in their HQ oversees and have opened their 2nd office in London.
They have built an AI engine and are looking to create specific deep learning models around it to solve specific business challenges. As top researchers in their field they publish their work to top AI / ML conferences around the world.
They are now specifically looking for expertise within NLP (natural language processing) to tackle a range of projects specifically utilising deep learning.
They currently have projects within Healthcare, Finance, Retail, Oil & Gas and Robotics. Although a startup, they are already profitable and are soon to receive $15+ million in series A funding.
Given their proven model on delivering applied AI to companies, the London team will work directly with a range of companies across the UK & Europe. They are passionate about creating immense value through AI research, making it more available, useful and safer to implement.
The team is built with specialists skills across NLP, Computer Vision, Reinforcement Learning and Speech.What they can offer:
- Industry leading salaries and package
- Very impressive offices with a flexible working week
- The autonomy to work on what interests you
- Help to publish work into top conferences
- A place you can genuinely have an impact on real world problems.
- PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related technical field, with research focused on NLP.
- Demonstratable mathematical understanding of machine learning & deep learning fundamentals
- Publications within top conferences: NAACL, NIPS, ICML, ACL, ECCV, CVPR, ICCV, EMNLP, NeurIPS, ICLR, AAAI
- Strong Python skills whilst working with Tensorflow or PyTorch
Please apply for more details or reach out to me personally for more information.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy