Oracle HCM Senior Manager | FULL TIME | £85k - £115k
Job Role: Oracle HCM Senior Manager
Salary: £85k - £115k + benefit package + car allowance
Please note: the company is able to offer sponsorship for people already based in the UK
About our client
A world-renowned client of ours (Big Four Consulting firm) is seeking several Oracle Cloud HCM Senior Associates who are experienced in a mixture of Oracle HCM modules on Oracle Cloud.
The company is one of the biggest Oracle Consultancies in the UK and has a history of being involved in some of the biggest Oracle HCM transformation projects in recent years.
With excellent current projects as well as further projects in the pipeline, the company offers excellent career & development opportunities.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Some of the primary duties of this role includes:
- End-to-end Senior Functional activities:
- Engaging with potential clients and participating in basic Pre-Sales activities.
- Scoping requirements and Solution Design.
- Advising clients on which direction to go with the product and how to get the most from Oracle Cloud.
- Advisory tasks.
- Solution Architecture
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience as the HCM Lead/Solution Architect/Senior Manager on multiple Oracle Cloud HCM projects.
- Expert at implementing the Core HR module, ideally experience implementing other modules within the HCM suite.
- Consultancy / SI / 3rd Party experience
- Strong written & oral communication.
- Proven stakeholder management.
Do not hesitate to contact me via the below method if you have any further questions:
- Email: email@example.com
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.