Working as a developer in a large SI team delivering new capability and bug fix change for large multinational Telco client. Fast paced but rewarding and good team spirit.
- Around 6-10 years of functional & technical experience of Siebel IP15+ ideally Siebel 19 with TELECOMMUNICATIONS domain experience on minimum 3 projects
- Client facing experience with stakeholders management
- good understanding of Cx/Ux Design of at least 5 years
- experience with design & development of Siebel IP14 or IP15 or IP16 versions
- good understanding of Siebel Open UI Architecture
- worked on at least 1 Siebel Open UI implementation and design.
- Around 3-5 years of extensive knowledge with CSS (Cascading Style Sheets), web templates and Java script.
- Around 3-5 years of extensive knowledge of Java Script, JQuery, Angular JS
- Around 5-7 years of knowledge of HTML5
- Hands on
1 - Design & Build Enablement (P3 - Advanced) | 2 - Configuration & Release Management (P1 - Beginner)
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.