Pega Business Analyst / Solution / CBA / Pegasystem / FSD / BRD / leadership
Job title: Pega Business Analyst
Job type: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Pega Business Analyst to join a well-known organization to help deliver some of the largest projects in the UK and around the world. The organization is offering a hybrid working role which is based in London.
The role will be to work within client teams to deliver best-in-class solutions utilizing your experience with the Pegasystems solution set. lead by example on best practice implementation.
- Work with clients to help produce solutions utilizing the Pegasystems solution set
- Ensure that solutions are robust, performant, and fit for purpose
- Ensure that business requirements are effectively translated into solution requirements
- Collaborate with other disciplines to ensure successful outcomes
- Help grow the Pegasystems capability within the UK by providing thought leadership and identification of opportunities within engagements.
- Pegasystems CBA Certification
- 10-12 years' experience within IT
- 5-7 years' experience Pega experience
- experience of defining context diagrams, use cases, user stories, FSD, BRD and story boards
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.