Calling all DV cleared Penetration Testers !!!!
We are currently supporting a global leader within their industry sector who are seeking 2 Penetration Testers which DV clearance.
6 month contract
Start ASAP - 2 weeks notice considered
4 days WFH and 1 Day onsite.
Title : Penetration Tester - DV Cleared required.
Full Specification on requested
Daily rate: Due to the nature of these roles we have been requested to discuss rates directly with candidates and publicise them - If you qualify for the roles and wish to know more please get in touch.
OUTSIDE IR35 - Brief Details below of what we require from the right calibre of candidates for these roles.
- Excellent and demonstrable report writing skills for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- One recognised professional certification in Penetration Testing such as CREST CRT, OSCP, TigerSheme QSTM.
- Broad understanding of various penetration specialities from infrastructure to applications and cloud testing.
- Minimum of 5 years experience of and ability to manage multiple stakeholders and their needs with empathy, finding an appropriate balance of listening and speaking.
- An ambitious and creative drive to help safeguard UK national infrastructure and become a recognised cyber expert.
- Demonstrable ability in deriving security requirements from functional objectives with limited knowledge of the underlying solution and customer/team direction.
- Some experience and technical depth in either network, application or system security controls in their design and the risks they mitigate
- UK DV Security Cleared
Client is looking to move quickly so if you are seeking a new challenge please send your CV in for review or feel free to call 0207 038 65 46.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.