Pre-Sales Penetration Testing Consultant
Responsible for identifying the scope of Penetration solutions, detailing these in a proposal and working with clients to achieve sign-off clarifying requirements and designing best-fit solutions for clients.
This role would ideally suit someone who has worked as a Penetration tester previously and who wishes to move away from day-to-day testing but utilise their skills in another area of the industry.
Working with a passionate and highly skilled technical workforce, you'd have people in the team to lean over to for support and assistance.
* Developing client requirements into fit-for-purpose technical proposals, detailing Penetration Testing Scope
* Interpreting technical diagrams, building proposals and scopes of work and seeing these through to sign-off and scheduling phases.
* Collaborating with the scheduling team to improve the end to end process
* Hold UK security clearance desirable
* Experienced in Penetration testing lifecycle process.
* Ability to understand customer requirements and tailor a solution which meets their needs
* Ability to create scoping estimates based on requirements
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.