I'm excited to be working with a world leading consultancy who are looking for top talent on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a team of product specialists responsible for the onboarding of customers to a portfolio of market leading software solutions in the planning analytics space. The chance to work with such a highly functional team and with such high-end solutions is a rarity, so I'm looking for a candidate who will grab it with both hands!
You will be working with a huge variety of customers from the EMEA region, in projects typically lasting 4-6 months. This role is crucial to the customer success of my client, the successful candidate will be tasked with drilling down into the finer detail of the customers requirements, designing and managing technical specifications.
The day-to-day role will involve:
- Prepare for and participate in the Sales to Post-Sales internal Hand-off meetings Consult with client team on account strategy
- Capture the specific use cases and configuration deliverables
- Coordinate the documentation of the customer's instance
- Contribute to internal best practices
Skills & Experience:
- Have a good technical understanding of Cognos or NLP/ Chat bot systems with hands on commercial experience
- Track record of project management or product delivery in a customer facing role
- Excellent ability to engage with stakeholders
- Meticulous attention to detail
If you are a data professional with a background in AI leadership or implementation, have experience working closely with customers and stakeholders, then this would be a great opportunity for you!
The role will involve working from home, however will require travel to client sites around the country, in return you will receive excellent salary and benefits package, as well have the chance to work at the cutting edge of the industry. Please don't hesitate to apply for immediate consideration.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.