An excellent opportunity to work with a Fintech company who, following a round of funding, are growing at speed. Providing cloud-based solutions to investment management firms across a variety of sectors, growth plans including almost doubling in size over the coming years in the UK.
As an international organisation with offices across the US, UK and Hong Kong they have the knowhow, customer base and talent to deliver on ambitious targets, to do that they need to increase their inhouse capability by adding to the team.
This is a project manager role focussed on working directly with key clients. Responsible for the end-to-end implementation of cloud-based systems. Working closely with the technology teams to ensure clients' specific business needs are met.
To fulfil this role the successful candidate will have outstanding attention to detail along with an in-depth understanding of financial products. Above all the candidates will have exceptional stakeholder management and customer engagement skills.
- Own the implementation process with an in-depth understanding for clients' requirements.
- Keep clients and stakeholders up to date with regular progress reporting.
- Resolve client issues and challenges.
- Co-ordinate project teams, resources, and budget.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Excellent track record managing client facing projects.
- Knowledge of Hedge funds, stock borrowing, brokerage firms etc
- SQL Experience is a plus!
- Strong and competent approach to complex project requirements.
This is a great chance to join a client in a highly sought-after industry in a time of growth. Along with strong salary and benefits that come with it.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.