Are you an highly experienced Project Manager within the Insurance space? Then this opportunity is for you. It is a contracted opportunity for a PM skilled with expereince working for Insurance companies.
The role and responsibilities will include;
- Lead the overall project team members in cross functional IT and business teams to deliver to time, scope, quality and budget.
- Project planning, scheduling, resourcing and dependency management following the approved Munich Re project management methodology based on PMBOK and Agile practices
- Manage distributed resources including third party and allocate these to the phases and tasks accordingly
- Track progress of project phases and activities and report to the project board
- Produce project tracking reports
- Review and manage project costs using Planview project management portfolio tool
- Lead project steering committee meetings
- Ensure project sign-off activities are progressed in a timely manner
- Agree and track project deliverables
- Provide support to quality assurance and user acceptance testing
and the ideal candidate must have;
- Strong project delivery background with more recent experience within the insurance/financial services
- Demonstrable experience of successfully delivering critical and complex IT system related projects within financial services
- Proven experience in Agile software development and lifecycle methodologies
- Strong communication, facilitation, presentation & negotiation skills
- Knowhow and experience in state of the art information technology
Ability to work with third parties and offshore development teams.
Please send in your applications and they will be reviewed promptly
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.