Regulatory Project Manager / Bank / Banking / Agile / Compliance / Stakeholder / Investment
Job Title: Regulatory Project Manager
Job type: Contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regulatory Project manager to join a large organization in the Banking sector within central London.
- Manage projects through the duration from start to the finish of the project cycle.
- Escalation point for project level risk
- Provide a level of management/leadership to the team
- Provide a strategic direction
- Good communication with stakeholders
- Able to present results to senior stakeholders
- Agile Project Manager
- Regulatory and compliance experience
- Experience within the Banking sector
- ability to plan and manage budgets
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.