Have a look at our latest job opportunity.
SAP EPPM Consultant - SAP Enterprise Portfolio and Project Module
Duration(end date: 31/10/2023 with possible extension)
Start date: interviews will take place in 10 days and the on boarding process after the offer will start in 3 weeks from now
Location: Remote, occasional travel to Jersey
Type of Project: Remote with occasional travels (accommodation and travel expenses will be covered by the client)
SAP EPPM Support:
* Experience in SAP Enterprise Portfolio and Project module.
* Well versed with standard SAP EPPM business process and configuration including integration between EPPM and SAP S4HANA. Knowledge of Project systems would be a plus.
* Ability to propose, design and implement solution changes (CR's) to existing solutions based on clients' requirements * Experience working in a Support team providing L2 & L3 support
* Familiar with ITSM support processes
* Preferred working experience with Public sector clients.
If you are interested in more details, please apply with your latest CV and availability to start, I'll give you a call back shortly to discuss it.
We are excited to hear back from you!
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.