Permanent - SAP Logistics Execution analyst, responsible for implementing, maintaining and consulting on SAP LE topics (ie: IM - inventory, WM - warehousing and SD/TM - distribution / transportation). The analyst is provided with an on-boarding program of functional and technical training. A mentor is assigned to facilitate the on-boarding process. The analyst can work in a project-based team environment or alone on individual project enhancement request tasks. Team members are located across multiple regions of the world, supporting the global business footprint. The analyst is expected to work with professionals in the clients business units to distill and document business requirements for LE processes and IT solutions. In addition, the analyst will work with multiple teams to design, develop, test, deploy, and support IT solutions and processes in support of business imperatives.
Competencies & Experience Required/Desired:
- 4-5 years of experience in SAP ECC LE environment with hands on activities configuring the system.
- Knowledge of SAP S4/eWM and TM is a big plus, as the Client will be moving to those platforms over the coming years.
- Strong willingness to operate in an IT organization, closely related with the business. (business oriented IT)
- Independent and solution oriented
- Excellent communications skills at various levels
- Experience with working with an offshore development organization in the background.
- English as a first or second language, sufficient for telephone consulting, email, training, and documentation in English. (primary communication language is English)
- Knowledge of other European languages a plus.
- Should be willing to travel between 30% - 50% of time after COVID threat is fore by. During COVID times, travel is restricted and no one will be unwillingly endangered.
You can be based anywhere in Europe to apply for this position, this will be a remote role for the foreseeable future.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy