School IT Network Manager
Akkodis are currently working in partnership with a market leading IT Services provider to recruit an experienced IT Network Manager to work with one of their major clients in Kensington.
As the School IT Network Manager, you will work with wider teams within the service provider and with the on-site IT Technician, providing day to day management of the School's and Trust's ICT systems to ensure a robust and stable platform for the delivery of teaching and learning and the growth of the school into a sustainable Trust.
- Accountable for the on-site daily management of the IT Systems and Services of the client, ensuring that Service Level Agreements are attained
- Providing excellent technical support and first-class customer service with a high degree of customer satisfaction, delivered with honesty, transparency and respectfulness.
- Responsible for the management of Incident requests ensuring that all aspects of Quality assurance and Best Practice are adhered to, in accordance with ITIL principles
- Working pro-actively to continually improve the IT environment, to meet or exceed the school's/Trust's educational and administrative requirements, via continual service improvement programmes
- Working in partnership with the School/trust leadership team to support the expansion of the Trust into additional schools/locations, focusing on the existing IT systems and the associated Change processes
- Being the prime point of contact for the management of service availability for students and staff to meet the school's/Trust's requirements for Teaching and Learning
- Proven customer facing onsite support experience in an Education IT support role
- Knowledge/Experience of Service Management Principles
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems including, Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012/2016/2019 (including virtual & physical server applications) products.
- Detailed knowledge of Administration & support experience of Microsoft applications including Office, Microsoft 365 (OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, etc), Google Classroom, SCCM/MDT and DPM
- Hyper-V /Vmware and server hardware support
- Knowledge/experience of AD, DNS, DHCP and Group Policy support & administration
- Detailed working knowledge of backup technologies and recovery processes
- An understanding of LAN/WLAN topologies
- Ability to compile incident and service status reports
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, up to senior leadership level
- Strong customer service skills, who can work under pressure to deliver a high standard of service at all times
- Able to adapt to a changing environment
- Aptitude for imparting knowledge to others
- Ability to tailor communication to non-technical staff
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge to join a leading organisation please apply now.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.