Job Title: Security Commissioning Engineer
Day rate: £300 per day Inside IR35
Location: Site Based - Heathrow
Job Description Summary:
We are currently recruiting for a Security commissioning Engineer to be based either out of our Heathrow offices reporting into the AV and Security team.
What you'll be doing:
- To carry out the installation, testing and maintenance of Security Systems e.g., door access & CCVT
- Take responsibility for installation under the guidance of the site supervisor
- Installation of a mix of systems to a high standard and to manufactures standards
- Providing "Smart Hands" when working under the instruction of a Senior Engineer
- Working to an extremely tight programme as part of a large team
- To maintain production levels, workmanship, and high standards of housekeeping
- To ensure SH&E processes and procedures are always implemented
- Maintain all plant and specialist tools as supplied by Electranet are in good condition that allows all works to be carried out in a safe manner
- Comply with all Client procedures and processes when working on site
- Carry out all reasonable requests from Management
- Ability to install, terminate test and maintain all types of security systems, including CCTV, CEM and Paxton products (Formal training with a Manufacturer preferred
- Ability to be able to work with, install and commission all types of security systems e.g CEM - AXIS - Milestone - Paxton - Honeywell
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.